|pH/EC:||5.8 – 6.2 / 0.6 – 0.9|
|Growing Temperature:||65-72º/55-65ºF (day/night)|
|Water Requirements:||Moderate to Moist|
|Selling Seasons:||Early Spring through Autumn|
|Finish Times from liner:||4″ container | 4-6 weeks|
|6″ container | 5-7 weeks|
|8″ container | 7-9 weeks|
|10-12″ basket | 10-12 weeks|
- Pinch liners at transplant for all container sizes. For larger containers and baskets, pinch additionally as needed.
- Preventative fungicides are recommended at transplant.
- Grow cool with good air circulation.
- Grow under high light for best quality.
- Needs 200 ppm fertilizer for optimum growth.
- Sumagic® at 5-8 ppm, combined with cold growing temperatures, are effective means of growth regulation.